Sunday, July 20, 2014

~On The Schuylkill - An East Falls Son~



On The Schuylkill

~An East Falls Son~



 The 'East Falls Reunion' is held on the third Saturday of every July in The Fairmount Park at 'Memorial Hall' 

Gregory V. Boulware, ASB/CS-CP

Ezine.com (BlogSpot the second) was the first choice and launching (debut) pad for this inspired and aspiring author.
"From Blog to Blurb," Mr. Boulware has come to produce, mitigate, and provide a myriad of postulating books, articles, and essays for public and private consumption. Simply referred to as 'erudite' by his many readers, fans, and critics, this sagacious author in his natural propensity, moves thought provoking subject material with well graced laxity and modulation over many networks, websites, and social media. Gregory V. Boulware is an accomplished student; combining formal education with self-education, an aspiring self-published author with endeavors that include life skills, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Data Processing/Mining/ETL, RDBMS, Operations, Records, Storage, Indexing, Research, Spirituality Sciences, Novel Publications, and Customer Service Expertise.
An unbelied and lithe researcher graced with a judicious demeanor - He has earned the Specialized Business Administration and Computer Science Degree from The Berean Institute College of Technology, a Historic African American College (HBCU) in Philadelphia, PA with combined collegiate credit(s) that include Management studies at Philadelphia Community College (CCP).
Recalcitrant to failure and continually in search of opportunities to practice technical skill challenges while gaining proficient knowledge that allows a prolific perfected performance as an efficient proactive Project Manager, RDBMS Professional, and proficient authorship of information driven material. His desire of establishing an earned position amongst the multitude of esteemed authors in the world and social platforms of the literary community has been accomplished and ongoing. His retirement/disability does not offset his intrepid penmanship.
View His Published IT/BI Articles on various business sites and platforms, i.e., 'B2B.'
View His Main Home Site of: "BoulwareEnterprises"
Search for Him on various search engines throughout the Internet! Just queue/type His name into your web browser, click and view the results!
Based on Professionalism, Ethic, Dependability, and Personal Pride, Printed Book Material as well as Electronic purchasing consideration is a guaranteed assurance of viewer 'ROI' for readership time and energy.
"Thank you for viewing my Article(s) / Essays and On-Line Presence."
Peace and Love,
Greg.
*/
The Ghost Writer Interviews:
Hello and welcome to this candid and informal interview of up and coming writer/author, Gregory Vernon Boulware. His published titles include “The Spirit of The Soul and The Death of Morals,” “Hallow,” “Anthology of An Essayist, Vols. 1 & 2,” “Fairmount,” and soon to be released - “The One Thing I Know…”

Mr. Boulware has published several books and a plethora of online articles that embrace a host of genres. Join us in this entertaining and enlightening visit with this awe inspiring author.

Thank you,


Your Online Ghost Writer

/*

 Pt. 1

“A Visit with Mr. Gregory V. Boulware, Author”:


G.W.:

 Hello and good morning to you Sir.


G.V.B.:

 And to you Sir…as well.

G.W.:

 Allow me to introduce to you all, Mr. Gregory V. Boulware, An Independent Self Published Author of Philadelphia, PA. Mr. Boulware has been published since 2007 while working for a Blue Bell, PA insurance company, when he decided to submit an article to a reputable online magazine.

Tell us about that experience Mr. Boulware.

G.V.B.:

 Please call me ‘Greg.’ Since we’re going to be chatting for awhile, let’s not be so formal.

G.W.:

 Certainly sir, we’d like nothing more than a simplistic comfort zone for the both of us.

G.V.B.:

 Well, I was working as a ‘Database Insurance Analyst’ for an insurance company in Blue Bell, in a contractor capacity, when I wondered what would happen if someone hadn’t shown me how this all worked, you know, computers. The job that I was performing was basically updating and correcting data and information that was found to be in error. I was also diving for missing and lost data as well, hence the title, ‘Data-Miner.’ The performing duties where a multitask office position. You definitely had to know what you were doing in order to function in that type of job. What I mean is you needed a basic understanding of how informational systems worked. Many of the employees in this particular field have backgrounds as ‘key-punch operators’ or some type of cashier or office clerk training. But, the schools that I’ve attended taught a plethora of skills that limited or eliminated that ‘one-duty office task syndrome.’ I was taught nearly everything you needed to know in order to be proficient in an informational management environment.


G.W.:

 So that all meant exactly what, Greg.


G.V.B.:

 It meant that I was highly prepared to “hit the ground running” when I walked in the door! My formal education came to me a bit late in life. I was in my fifties when I discovered the information technology and management field. I was a (career) transportation professional for more than twenty-five years…and did make plans to stay in the industry. It was there that I decided to enhance my physical skills with that of some brain power. The only way to go and get it done was college. You see, back in the day, all you had to do to succeed was to know someone, work your way up from the bottom, and/or a formal education. If you had a baccalaureate degree, you were doing great…with an associate’s degree you did well there too. In fact, many folks only sought the associate degree because that was all you needed to get your foot in the door of management.


G.W.:

 Is that what you were after, a management position?


G.V.B.:
 Yes… Albeit, not at first. In the beginning of my transportation career, I was content with just being a driver. Oh yes, I was one the best damn drivers to ever bless a fleet. We had a lot of fun in those days. The job not only brought recognition, it brought respect to the playing field. The job was considered a highly skilled position. The driver licensing classification alone brought you to an elite status. You were considered the professional operator if your driver’s license reflected a higher class than the average driver. I held a class-A license…and still do to this day. It’s an ego thing. It took many years of blood, sweat, and tears to acquire and maintain it without as much as a blemish for all these years. For me, it is an honor.

Anywho, upon my exit from the world of transportation, while attending collegiate classes, the world of information technology seemed to explode into view. I could see nothing more than a career in information management and technology. The enchantment with the rise and fall of transportation withered into smoke behind me as I got older and the supervisional doors became thicker, heavier, and harder to open. My driving days were over.

Pt. 2:

“So You’ve Become An Author, Why?”

G.W.:

 Tell me Greg. why did you want to write a book?

G.V.B.:

 Well, like I was trying to say with regard to the submission of my first published article, “IT and BI,” I don’t know…I felt a sense of responsibility.

G.W.:

 What do you mean responsibility? To whom do you refer?

G.V.B.:

 To all people who cannot afford or get into a so-called college classroom or tech school due to lack of money or economic status; those that wish to learn. It’s a responsibility to those who wish to know how Information Technology and Business Intelligence training can change their life for the better! It’s a lending hand in bridging and/or closing the gap of the “Great Digital Divide.” It’s what I’m supposed to do by direct order from ancestral beliefs and the “Most High!” It is my moral Decalogue…I’m supposed to reach back and help someone in any way that I can. Oh yes, with special assistance and attention to the enhancement of the imagination and the mind! If I wasn’t supposed to write, I wouldn’t be doing it.

Look Man, I’m past my sixtieth decade, living on a fixed income; dealing with the rigors of daily aches, pains, and the ills of everyday life (as it exists)…now don’t you think that I’d rather be out fishing instead?

G.W.:

 Sorry Man, I didn’t mean to push your buttons…

G.V.B.:

 No dude, not at all, you wanted to know so I had to tell you. Yo, I’m not expecting any miracles to happen simply because I’ve published some books; It’s also a legacy thing too. No one that I know of in my family has ever written a book. Most of the stuff that was passed along by the family elders was by word of mouth and maybe photographs. I remember seeing a picture of my grandmother when she was in her teens. Damn, she looked good! She was always one classy and sharp looking church-going lady while I was growing up in Philly. I also saw one of my grandfather when he was only a small boy in what appeared to be his neighborhood of Winnsboro, South Carolina. We have all heard stories of how miserable life was during the great depression. My granddad, Ernest ‘Buster’ Boulware, seemed to be a happy kid of about six or seven in one particular photograph. The environment also did not appear like that of the inner city ghetto’s either. My grandparents seemed to be doing well in those days…I don’t know, appearances can be deceiving. I asked my mother why they all came up north as opposed to remaining in the south. She said, “Hell boy, they all came up here because of jobs! We all needed to eat.”

G.W.:

 Tell us Greg. who are you?

G.V.B.:

 I’m a simple man who would like to be remembered as someone who made a difference…a significant if not small contribution to this world. I would like folks to know that I gave a damn about people, especially people who have not… To my knowledge, I am the only one in my family who has become a published author. I am the only male Boulware to have completed college, albeit, my sons have attended as well; the first of my grandmother’s male children to attend and graduate. Nothing has made me so proud as the look on her face when she saw me walk down that aisle at Girard College that day.

 You see, I am the last of my kind…the last of the two-bloods. Many folks, including my family (teachers, neighbors, cousins, aunts, uncles, and such) had it in their minds that I’d never amount to much in this life. Well maybe I haven’t…but I can tell you this – I’ve successfully raised fine and successful sons through an equally successful marriage of nearly forty years, as well as becoming a proud and loving grandfather. None of them thought that I’d make it out of high school, let alone college. I wonder what they think of my so-called status now – what criticisms they have for me?

G.W.:

 Wow, that’s heavy. Tell me, what you mean by the term ‘two-bloods?’ Explain to me what you mean by the last of your kind.

G.V.B.:

 You see, it’s something that has probably happened many times in the south and taken for granted in the north; the cross breeding of two families. Take for example, you and I are buddies and I fall in love and marry your sister. You, in turn, fall in love and marry my sister. Get It? The two blood lines are now crossed and the arrival of children makes them the closest first cousins ever. The children become two-bloods by rights of the cross family marriages. The family name remains prominent and is shared across the two families. My grandfather is Boulware. My grandmother is Butler. Now, his sister becomes a Butler when she marries a Butler. My grandmother’s brother is George ‘Uncle Kutch’ Butler; his wife becomes a Butler who happens to be my grandfather’s sister. George Butler’s sister becomes a Boulware when she marries Ernest Boulware. Get it? So, I am the grandchild of a Boulware and a Butler. There are no other male children other than my cousin George ‘Butch’ Butler who are the bearers of the two bloodlines.

G.W.:

 Fascinating… I’ve never thought of such a thing in my family. I wonder how many other families share that type of experience. Tell me, can you tell us about the talisman that hangs around your neck. I’ve noticed it in many of your online photo publishing’s.

G.V.B.:

 Yeah, it’s the ‘Conch Shell.’ The conch is an emblem of power, authority and sovereignty whose blast is believed to banish evil spirits, averts natural disasters, and scare away poisonous creatures. My mother gave it to me when she arrived from her trip to Senegal West Africa. Upon researching its history, I’ve never taken it off since receiving it. It provides a sense of being connected to Mother Africa. My college friend William Brown, from The Berean Institute, went to Johannesburg with his brother and brought back some of the soil or ‘Red Earth’ for me. I keep it in a glass jar on my nightstand table next to my bed.

G.W.:

 What about the wearing of the earring in your left ear?

G.V.B.:

 Back in the day, Philly’s neighborhoods, specifically North, South, and West Philly; there were street gangs that thought the wearing of the earring was cool. It looked cool to many young Black men. Today, many of the white guys don the wearing of earrings as well. However, many of the sporting fellows don’t have a clue as to what and why the earring is worn. As history records the practice and belief in slavery, the slaves didn’t share in their owner’s pride of chattel. A method of resistance was established amongst the slave population. Some of this is explained in the ‘Maafa’ or ‘State of Bondage.’ The Maafa suggests that bondage for the ‘African American Descendent of Slaves’ has not ended. ‘Sankofa’ is the right of passage; the resistance. The meaning of Sankofa is to look to the past in order to know the future. The ‘Sankofa Bird’ is the remembering of how slavery came to be – the knowledge, truth, practice, belief, and remembrance of the African heritage and culture. The wearing of the ‘ring’ or earring in the left ear symbolizes the acknowledgement of the slave. So, in today’s lifestyles, the wearing of the earring has become a fashion statement. All of those guys who wear it in the right ear suggest something other than slavery – I don’t know what. You can make your best educated guess. Albeit, in Africa, the wearing of earrings in both ears was not frowned upon. I would hope that the young (and not so young) Black Men would get hep to this information and take that earring out of their right ears. They could all very well be given and getting the wrong type of attention and/or perception…just as they could quite possibly be portraying the wrong type of representation.


G.W.:

 Do you think your works will make a difference to anyone?

G.V.B.:

 I would certainly hope so… I mean having access to pertinent data or information could be a crucial piece of ammunition in and on the battlefield of lifestyles, careers, and employment. Is it better “to need and not have or to have and not need?”


G.W.:

 Who are some of your favorite authors?


G.V.B.:

 Oh my, there are so many… Asimov comes to mind almost immediately. Man, there is Dubois, Hughes, Dumas, Doyle, Robeson, Poe, Cosby, Harris, Singleton, Hayden, and so many others. I have no prejudices over who necessarily writes what, if its good work, I’m reading it. There is this one Brother who is most definitely profound. His name is Samuel F. Yette. He published a book that cost him his career, a teaching position at a university, and it got him blacklisted from other institutions. His publisher dropped him like a hot potato and pulled their publication support. He won back the rights of his written works and best seller in court. He was then able to republish and market the material on his own. The controversial but true text is titled “The Choice”: The Issue of Black Survival in America – The Extermination of the Black Man in America… It contains startling research and a genuine possibility of a series of government measures and proposals that appear to be leading America toward Black genocide. Drawing a wealth of fact and documentation, Mr. Yette lets us see White America through the eyes of Black America, and we learn why Blacks feel that the issue facing them is one of survival. You’ve all heard of the ‘Holocaust?’ Some denied its existence, yes? How many can deny slavery and the plan to get rid of useless and shiftless Black Folk who didn’t belong nor wanted in America?

Now, that’s a heavy and multi-profound book if ever I’ve read one. I would also recommend Harris Middleton’s ‘The Black Book’ as well. That’s a volume that will take you for a walk in that time of darkness for Black Folk in America.

Pt. 3:


G.W.:

 You’ve mentioned street gangs in Philly…what were some of their names?


G.V.B.:

 Oh man, ‘The 3, 9-D’s,’ ‘The Valley,’ ‘The Tenderlines,’ ‘The Zulu,’ ’30-N (30th and Norris),’ and a bunch of little punk ass groups throughout the city.

The aforementioned gangs were the most prominent groups of young Black men who found sanctuary within those confines. Yeah, confines…it’s just like being in the service – your life is no longer your own. You belonged to the gang, body and soul. That’s just some of the things that occurred during the 5o’s thru the seventies here in Philly. The gang’s that you see on TV was nothing like what I’m talking about. In those days, if you had a beef you duked it out with your fists and maybe an occasional knife would break out. Guns were a rarity… One also had to be careful when visiting a girl in another neighborhood too. If you got caught in someone else’s turf, you generally got ‘moved-on.’

G.W.:

 What was it like growing up in Philly?

G.V.B.:

 It was pretty cool… I’ve experienced a pretty good childhood here in Philly. My childhood memories take me back to life in North Philly during the 50′s and 60′s. We’ve lived on 20th Street between Norris and Diamond, the 26th hundred block of Myrtlewood Street, The 2100 hundred block of Watkins, Stillman Street near 25th Street in South Philly, 5th and Berks on ‘Hewson Street, 4th Street between Cumberland and York, The East Falls (Schuylkill Falls) Housing Projects near Ridge and Midvale, West Philly in the 70′s at 49th and Locust, 19th and Lehigh on Garnet Street, back to South Philly then to Germantown where my wife and I Married and raised our children. My family moved to Philadelphia back in the 30′s into the 40′s when they settled in ‘Holmesburg.’ My son, ironically, settled and began raising his family without knowing, in that very same neighborhood. My cousins and I spent a terrific time there on Welsh Road, running around Frankford Avenue and through Rhawn Street, as well.

The Fairmount Park was vital to the many Philadelphia neighborhoods. Lehigh Avenue held the ‘Connie Mack Baseball Stadium, The Aquarium was at the end of Broad Street at the Navy Yard. The park held may swimming pools within as well as throughout the neighborhoods in the city. We had the ‘Willow Grove Amusement Park’ that was good for family outings on weekends and holidays. It was good in Philly during the summer when I was a kid.


 My Grandmother took us too many places, especially during the church bus touring season. My Mother took my brothers and me to a lot of Philly places as well. The Philly neighborhoods had a plethora of movie houses too. You didn’t always have to travel outside the neighborhood unless you wanted…in order to take in a movie. Philly downtown was just as it implied…”Downtown!” Market Street was Market Street in those days. There were merchants galore, moviehouses, penny-arcades, pizza parlors, pretzel vendors, and water ice salesmen. Damn, it was fun. I used to work in Center City at John Wanamaker’s in the early 70′s. Me and the guys would work all day and leave for home, shower and change – and back to Center City for some evening fun and festivities. To look at it now, sort of makes me sad. It’s become a ghost town in spite of the many people that frequent and work at the tinsel town locations.

G.W.:

 You’ve mentioned the name of your grandfather. What is your grandmothers’ name?


G.V.B.:
 I would not have allowed you to leave without knowing the family matriarch’s name… Her name is Ms. Irene ‘Butler’ Boulware Bunch. She was 92 years of age at the time of her passing. My aunt Jessie ‘Lee’ Boulware Butler passed at the age of 94 or 96, I can’t recall which at the moment. Uncle ‘Kutch’ George Butler was somewhere around 60 or 65…he could have been younger than that. I’m not really sure. I do know that he was not a very old man when he passed. My granddad, Ernest ‘Buster’ Boulware was 63 when he left us. They were all from Winnsboro, S.C.

G.W.:

 What is the political atmosphere like in your neck of the woods?


G.V.B.:
 Racially charged and motivated. The racial divide is alive and well in Philly. Even though the city council is predominantly Black, with a two-term insignificant Black Mayor; their remains a racial divisiveness. The many pockets of ‘Fairmount,’ ‘The Northeast,’ ‘Upper West Philly and college campus areas,’ Center City,’ ‘South Philly and the Suburban areas have always and remain to be racially and politically divided – not to mention culture division as well, is alive and well. The television and news media would have you believe otherwise. This statement is not to belittle the efforts of those people who are color-blind and respectful of culture differences, for there are many within the 99% of Philly’s populace that are simply beautiful people caught up in the horrible turmoil of hatred around and throughout our town. Brotherly Love…where? All who indulge in hatred and disrespect are guilty…the Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, and White.


Have you seen the movie ‘Django?’ What about ‘Lincoln?’ ‘Drum’ and ‘Shaka Zulu’ are other films about early Blacks that I’d recommend. If you haven’t you should. The two movies aren’t great epics but they ring true on many of the targeted facts about slavery and white folks. “What would we do without our nigger chattel? Why, the country would go bankrupt!”

G.W.:

 I understand that you and your family were adamant ‘Obama’ supporters?


Oh hell yeah… This man was the only candidate (besides Hilary) who could possibly bring some form of meaningful change to this country. I mean not because he is perceived as Black, but because as a person of color combined with a decent education; a law degree and a business degree, as well as being highly intelligent could bring significant change to this American government. Ya know, someone once said, It would take a multi-cultured, multi-colored, wisdom anointed, and firm but soft-spoken leader to govern this country in a proper, fair, and respectful way for its people – a Bi-Racial Child. The sooth-sayer also espoused the difficulty in the future to define the differences in the races as well. Wouldn’t that be interesting…racial harmony?


G.W.:
 What do you mean by significant change and the fact that he is a person of color?

G.V.B.:

 You know, when Brother Obama first ran for the office, many Black folk didn’t believe that he had any kind of a chance. That attitude really pissed me off. They argued with me (the folk that I knew) to no end that “No way in hell will any men who looks like a Black man will ever be president or come close to such. Remember what happened to ‘Jessie?’” Many Blacks voted for him because he looked Black – it didn’t necessarily alter the fact that he is half Black as opposed to being half White. There seemed to be more votes for him than against him. I did get the chance to give the look of ‘I told you so’ to the ‘naysayers’ after the election. I would like to think that people voted for him because he was the best qualified, the best intelligence amongst the perceived intelligence of the other candidates. I’m not taking anything away from Hilary, she’s a seasoned expert and highly intelligent as well as qualified; if it hadn’t been for Obama, she would have gotten my vote. The other thing that pissed me off was how many of our so-called folks of color jumped on the band-wagon when we won the election. I say we because Our President Represents Us, Thinks and cares about Us, and without question looks like Us. He also represents poor people of all colors at home and abroad. That alone is significant change. The “We The People” actually begins to look like what it’s supposed to represent – not the 1% who currently run the country and boast about “The new world order.” You know as well as I, all those old white guys in the higher echelon (and the ones beneath) as well as the ones who are dead, are turning over in their graves in complete and utter disgust. Those individuals were pulling out their hair and poking out their eyes in disbelief – “Oh my God…what is the world coming to? The Black savages are running the country – is it time to pack our bags…and don’t forget the money. Make sure we take what’s left; we have to make sure that none of the poor people get any. After all, they haven’t done anything to warrant the sharing in any of our hard-earned money.” The other hidden money is of course, in the Cayman’s and other off-shore accounts. Outsourcing American jobs really paid off big – didn’t it?


Once we get positively beyond the senate, congressional, and state houses, the elderly might have a chance at living out the rest of their lives in some sort of financial security – as supported by the Obama administration.


G.W.:

 What is the job market like in Philly?


G.V.B.:
 It sucks…just like any other part of the country. You wanna work at Micky D’s or Pizza Hut? Many of those jobs are nearly right up the alley of the populace society calls “ignorant and without up-bringing.” That fact is supported every time you walk into one of those fast-food eateries and are met with clerks who are not courteous. The cash registers are equipped with pictures of the product and pricing while the ill-mannered service provider continues to get your order wrong – and is willing to argue with you to the point of violence. Are you sure you’d want to spend your dollars there – in support of and with those types of people? 

The transportation industry isn’t what it used to be either. Take a look at the national and local news reports of so-called professional drivers who constantly run off the road while killing people who decide to take a leisurely ride on a sight-seeing tour or other passenger bus. 

If you ever come to ‘Philly,’ check out the ‘Double-Decker’ tour buses running around in center city. That project was me baby! The HR Team from ‘England’ hired me damn near on the spot. I was the first to be hired by the lot. They sent over six shells without wheels and an assortment of missing equipment and certifications. I trained the drivers and got the first fleet of six buses off and running from the trucking terminal in New Jersey into Philadelphia well before the deadline of July 4th, 2003. The Constitutional Center was to be opened by then as well. The Trolley Works Organization owns the vehicles nowadays. 

Tractor trailer drivers who are falling asleep behind the wheel, not seasoned enough, or familiar with what it is they are responsible for when handling a ‘big-rig!’ Nothing is what it used to be…I remember when I was in the industry it was a job that you took pride in and walked around with your chest stuck out because being apart of it produced respect.


G.W.:

 Do you watch a lot of television? What are some of the programs that you enjoy?

G.V.B.:
 I mostly watch recorded stuff that I’ve collected over the years as well as some new stuff when available. DVD’s are a part of the repertoire, Current television shows really suck. We’ve abandoned our cable service. The commercials were presented more than the shows they were supposed to sponsor. Why should we have to pay good money for something that should be free to the viewing public, especially if since you’re forced to watch commercials? It was my intention in purchasing cable television in order to avoid the viewing of commercials. I am an avid fan of Sanford and Son, All in the Family, The Jefferson’s, Law and Order, That’s My Momma, WKRP in Cincinnati, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, Jackie Gleason, Red Skelton, Barney Miller, Maude, and the like. TV isn’t what it used to be.

G.W.:

 Tell us about the personal photos that you’ve used online. What’s up with the ‘Over-The-Calf-Moccasins? You have a photo of you in over-the-calf moccasins, why are you wearing those? Are they comfortable?

G.V.B.:

 Ok… The left ear was anointed with the sterling silver ‘shield and feathers.’ The dangling free-flowing feathers represented the native spirit of the land.

 The attaching protection of the turquoise and red stone shield was worn everyday. The Black Eagle around the neck represented the culture and free-spirit of native African and Indian people. The black matching shorts and shirt compliment the over-the-calf-moccasins. I’ve worn and love the regular shoe type moccasins and wanted to always get the over-the-calf or high boot style of moccasin. I wear them to express my respect for the native culture as well as my desire to wear them. Everyone obviously knows that they were made popular by the indigenous people and/or tribes of these United States. And yes, they are very comfortable. One could almost say that it’s nearly like walking in your bare feet. I especially like them when I’m out in the streams fishing. I don’t have to worry about getting my feet wet. They take on an extra added experience when it comes to “wading in the water.”

G.W.:

 You’ve placed a certain emphasis on religion in your written work, what’s your religious faith?

G.V.B.:

 None! I have no faith in religion and especially no faith in man or his man-made religion. I am a believer. Someone asked the NFL great, Reggie White about his faith after he studied Hebrew in search of the truth. He found that many lies have been told by man in the name of God. He replied to the questioner, “I have faith in God – I am a believer.” You don’t necessarily have to be Jewish in order to be Hebrew, especially if you are a person of color. There is no God but God. Man has hatred for other men when they plot to have him killed in order to take over their possessions and/or loved ones. When Man has a tendency to kill other men, while they wish to be in control of him… When he does not wish to do something for himself, he makes slaves and servants of others to do his bidding. Then he places himself on a high pedestal and calls on others to bow down before him and recognize him as God…if you don’t, you’ll be killed or your life…and that of your family, will be in bondage – “The Maafa” continues to expose itself to those who attempt to cover it up. SANKOFA!

G.W.:

 You’ve got a new book coming out — can you give us a sneak peek into what it’s about?

G.V.B.:
 Sure, I’d be more than happy to oblige.

It’s based in Philly. Outside folks my not be aware of the inconvenience of out of town regatta’s. People have bitched and complained about the detours in and around Fairmount Park for years. Nothing’s been done to tame that behavior or pacify the North Philadelphia areas that are directly affected by the heavy traffic flow through the 33rd and Ridge Avenue corridors. The folks in neighboring Roxborough, Manayunk, Mount Airy, Chestnut Hill, and Germantown catch all kinds of hell gaining access to center city, the park, and beyond if they have to travel through the park or I-76. The question arose, what would happen if all that out of town festivities, traffic, and the surrounding people affected found themselves squeezed up in a cauldron of conflict and turmoil…came together in a time of crisis.


“The Fairmount Park Rapist became second fiddle to this latest horror in our city’s parkland…where no one is safe! No one is able to control, contain, or prevent the attacks of this killer that stalks the area…save one man who knows the inner workings of the mind of this murderer!”


"Anglers bitched and shook their fists as they rowed by, causing large ripples in the water where they dropped baited lines, anticipating the fish to bite. Joggers were sucking it up as well and breathing the fresh crisp air. The weekend mornings were usually busier than workouts during the week.

 Children were out collecting leaves and exploring the parkland. Parents, coaches, and other responsible adults were busy directing the young ones in organized game playing and such. Three boys, about the age of twelve ran by the busy groups of chess players, hikers, picnickers, bird feeders, and newspaper readers. Saturday morning was one of the best mornings for exploring and cliff climbing in the Fairmounts.” “Gregory Thomas, Eddie Wright, Jean McIntosh, and the brains of the gang, Linda Ann Weston were finally arrested. They were charged with kidnapping and related offenses. The charges stem from the discovery of four mentally disabled adults in a dirty, urine-reeking sub-basement dungeon inside a ‘Tacony’ apartment building. The elaborate but simple scheme was established to steal the social security checks from the victims. With this twist and the DPW bennies from her drugged out kids, she and her cohorts were making a killing – living like kings.”

“A reporter allegedly took evidence from the crime scene, said a newswire report. She acquired a defense attorney to represent her while Wilbur H. Settimyer, Philadelphia’s District Attorney, called for a Grand Jury Investigation into the incident. The mayor and Harold R. Nicklestein, City Controller, made reference to the case when the question was posed by one of the attending reporters. They professionally dodged the question like it was the plague. They frowned and smiled when necessary while only answering with “We’re looking into it as we speak!” The report also unearthed the possible linking of the dungeon queen to the death of a woman who resided in Chester Gardens.

 Weston’s son was an infant when his mom was arrested for imprisoning her sister’s boyfriend. She was reported to have locked him in a closet while starving him to death. The siblings were sent to live with a paternal grandmother. The young man stated an aunt abused him and his brothers, when they later went to live with her. The boy also said it was bad but worse when living with his mom.

“It was horrible – really horrible.” He fought back tears while pressing his fingers to his forehead and wiping his eyes.”

“The shells from the guns on the scene weren’t having an effect on the super-sized animal. The sergeant ran to the assault vehicle and unloaded a grenade launching rifle.

 He loaded the weapon, aimed, and shouted to the defending officers and soldiers, “Fire in the Hole!” He pulled the trigger firing the grenade directly at the beast. The pin popped off right after the trigger was pulled. The grenade exploded squarely in the chest of the raging marauder.”

G.W.:

Wow! That all sounds very exciting! I can't wait to read it!

I understand that you've had a couple of excellent amazon reviews on your books...

 Tell us a bit about your writing process: do you keep to a set routine? What work habits do you find effective?


G.V.B.:

Yeah...the reviews were just great, awesome indeed. I shall never forget those individuals who've appreciated and enjoyed the reading. 

No. I simply go along to get along…with my pen of course. On some days I just can’t stop writing, or reading for that matter, and I’ll write until I can’t write anymore…on other days I can’t even sign my name for the lack of enthusiasm to write anything. That has caused the separation of me and the scribe for many days in between.

G.W.:

 What motivated you to self-publish your books?


G.V.B.:
…Self-satisfaction and gratification without the condescending bullshit that accompanies the “Pat on the head.” Another motivation can be described as the ‘knit-picking’ analyzation through various so-called publishing houses and desiring sole-proprietorship over my work. Ya know, one online publisher offered me 35% of the profit margin before taxes and fees. Another wanted me to put up $200 to $600 for the initial startup of my book…one book! A sort of pre-publication in order to become published…after I was/am already published.

G.W.:
 What is the most important, hard-won piece of advice you have to share with would-be self-publishers?


G.V.B.:
 Write, write, and keep writing. If it’s good to you, it’s good for you – and let no one tell you otherwise. It’s also the old saying, “A job well done is a job worth doing.” If there is a book in you, keep it in you until you’re ready to put pen to paper – stylus to interface – fingers to keystrokes and then, only then, get the show on the road. Get your book published as best you see fit…let no one tell you how you want your work published – YOU TELL THEM!

G.W.:

 You’re exceedingly generous in sharing excerpts from your books. In fact, you even offer your book, yes?

G.V.B.:

 Actually, I’ve given away several copies of the four books in question. The word of mouth thing has been going around though. “Wow Greg… That’s a pretty good damn book, I liked it!” “I’ll tell you man, that ‘Demon’s Throat’ is something else.” Damn dude, I didn’t know you could write like that! That sure is one thick ass book…how long did it take you to write it – it’s gonna take me a long time to get through this!” The “Thick Book” is referencing “The Spirit of the Soul and The Death of Morals!” It’s only 484 pages back-to-back. My only ‘pet-peeve’ is the fact that not enough of my immediate family members have knowledge of the fact that these volumes are beneficial to all. They have a direct source…but do not take advantage of the wealth therein. The young ones of my direct line are not the avid readers that I would like them to be.
"No Prophet is Recognized In His Own Home"
~Jesus of Nazareth~

 The older ones…I couldn’t get them to read a posted article let alone a book – my books! Acknowledgement comes and yes, provides a myriad of selfless support to my work by simply reading the stuff. Who are they, one might ask? They are the incessantly inordinate, laudable, and superlative lot who identify themselves as intelligent moguls of internet perusing and ‘Social Networking’ knowledge seekers. It is they who read the published and posted material that could very well provide a much needed supplement to everyday life here on Earth.

“It's a simple decision.”

Til Next Time...


Posting List Links and Locations to Articles by Boulware:
/*

"Amazon"


“Article Posting Sites”


















And

"Twitter"

*/

"The Spirit of the Soul and the Death of Morals: From Whence Comest Thou?" http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18377562-the-spirit-of-the-soul-and-the-death-of-morals  
“ONE PEOPLE, ONE PLANET, and THE CHILDREN OF ONE GOD!”

“The Un-Obscure”

"FAIRMOUNT"

Hans Massaquoi ‘The Black In Nazi Germany'
“We Are Not The Minority”







1 comment:

  1. /*
    ~HEBREWS and BLACK PEOPLE~
    ...In Continuance;

    "The Illusion of Inclusion!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmo05OFm6-0

    Hollywood's Lil Joke - Good vs. Evil, the Lost Tribes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5HLmzAIeiQ

    The Moors and Truth - 1787 a Truce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R43NfNQc9o

    Black to White
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw

    When Nimrod Ruled
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qveFGo0No2k

    Judah in the Land of Ham
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYzSerEYzM

    Esau,Shem, and Ham
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4hDfviqAs

    Was King James of England and Scotland Black or White?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc

    ~You Tube Videos and Stories~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc

    Now...
    'Who Really Are The Hebrews?'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zjfVgud-U

    and...
    Who Are The Real Hebrews?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksoDtyXENfM

    ...A Humbled "Thank You to All of My Readers and contributing Authors as well!
    WordPress and BoulwareEnterprises.com
    https://boulwareenterprises.wordpress.com/2014/annual-report/

    Peace and Love,

    Greg.
    http://www.BoulwareEnterprises.com
    */

    ReplyDelete